Max International is proud to present these exclusive videos that detail our incredible products and science. Watch them and share with your friends and family.Our health is positively impacted by our body's master antioxidant Glutathione.
See how RiboCeine helps the body to naturally produce Glutathione and what that could mean for you.
Every day our bodies are challenged by stress, poor diet, lack of sleep and physical exertion. These issues can negatively affect our health and wellness. To help combat these effects, our bodies produce a molecule called glutathione (GSH). Glutathione is the primary protector of our cells. It recycles and helps restore other anti-oxidants, earning it the title of a Super Anti-oxidants. It is the first line of defense against our cells’ most violent attackers, namely free radicals, chemical toxins, radiation and heavy metals that enter our bodies through the environment and the foods and liquids we consume. As the subject of over 100,000 peer-reviewed studies cited in PubMed.com, the importance of glutathione cannot be understated. More on glutathione benefits.
Scientists and medical doctors have known for decades that glutathione, which is produced by the body itself, is the primary protector and detoxifier of the cell. However, under oxidative stress conditions, the glutathione levels become depleted. Also, from near the age of forty, the body’s ability to produce glutathione decreases gradually, then more rapidly at older age. READ MORE
While there are plenty of business opportunities to choose from, only Max International offers more passion, inspiration, stability, community. At Max International, you can make more than money--you can make a difference.There is no comparison for Max International’s line of glutathione supporting products.
The Be Fiber & Protein Bar is the simple, delicious way between meals to manage successful weight loss when you’re on-the-go. Two great flavors have up to 13 g of the ideal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and 10 g of plant-based protein.
Join Dr. Don Colbert and Dr. Doug Harrington as they discuss the vital importance of glutathione and how Max International’s products support this vital component to our health and wellness.
1. Saltman A.E.D-Ribose-L-cysteine supplementation enhances wound healing in a rodent model. Am J Surg. 2015, 210, 153-158.
2. Kader, T.; Porteous C.M.; Williams M.A.J.A.; Gieseg, S.P.; McCormick, S.P.A. Ribose-cysteine increases glutathione-based antioxidant status and reduces LDL in human lipoprotein(a) mice. Atherosclerosis. 2014, 237, 725-733.
3. Jurkowska, H.; Uchacz, T.; Roberts, J.; Wrobel, M. Potential therapeutic advantage of ribose-cysteine in the inhibition of astrocytoma cell proliferation Amino Acids, 2011, 41, 131-139.
4. Heman-Ackah, S.E.; Juhn, S.K.; Huang, T.C.; Wiedmann, T.S. Potential therapeutic advantage of ribose-cysteine in the inhibition of astrocytoma cell proliferation Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2010,143, 429-434.
5. Bantseev, V.; Bhardwaj, R.; Rathbun, W.; Nagasawa, H.T.; Trevithick, J.R. Antioxidants and Cataract: (Cataract Induction in Space Environment and Application to Terrestrial Aging Cataract). Biochem. Mol. Bio. Intl., 1997, 42, 1189-1197.
6. Roberts, J.C.; Francetic, D.J. Time course for the elevation of glutathione in numerous organs of L1210-bearing CDF1 mice given the L-cysteine prodrug, RibCys. Toxicology Letters, 1991, 59, 245-251.